Copyright © Adaptogen Research. All Rights Reserved.
Benefits of Multi-Complex with K
- Provides all of the vitamins found in most multivitamin products and includes added amounts of vitamins C, E, D, and B complex. Vitamins E and beta-carotene (vitamin A) are supplied in natural forms.
- These products supply active folate as active Metafolin® methylfolate (L-5-MTHF). This form is absorbed and utilized directly by the body, unlike synthetic folic acid.
- Vitamin D3 is included at 25 mcg (1,000 IU) per serving, 125% of the Recommended Daily Value, to help achieve the optimal intakes now recognized to support bone and tissue health.†
Each Capsules Contain
The amount as well as the form of each nutrient in Multi-Complex with K products is selected to ensure efficacy, bioavailability, tolerance, and safety. Some of the primary distinguishing characteristics of Multi-Complex with K ingredients include:-
- Vitamin A: Provided as a mixture of retinol and natural carotenes to ensure more complete vitamin A nutrition and to support individuals who may insufficiently convert beta-carotene to vitamin A.† Mixed, natural-source carotenoids are used instead of synthetic versions.
- Vitamin E: Delivered as a complex of naturally occurring mixed tocopherol isomers (RRR-alpha, RRR-beta, RRR-gamma, and RRR-delta)
- Vitamin D: Natural source vitamin D3 is included at 25 mcg (1,000 IU), a higher amount than what is typically found in multivitamin formulas.†
- Vitamin K: Two forms of vitamin K are included in Multi-Complex with K formulas to support optimal vitamin K intake. Vitamin K1 (phytonadione) promotes normal blood clotting and supports bone health.† Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) also supports bone health as well as normal vascular function.†
- B vitamins: B-complex vitamins are included along with folate (Metafolin®, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) in active forms. The bioactive form of folate is easily absorbed and readily usable by cells.† Compared to folic acid, the form most commonly used in fortified foods and supplements, methylfolate is the predominant form in the body and can cross the blood-brain barrier to support health throughout the body
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product. Consult your physician for any health problems.
Manufactured in a GMP Registered Facility in the USA
- Product Size: 180 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
Multi-Complex with K multivitamin and mineral formulas are a line of versatile and high-potency products. It contain a spectrum of essential micronutrients in bioavailable forms and at nutritionally meaningful amounts.
Free of the following common allergens:
- Tree nuts
Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.